Publications of the IFA
- IFA/IAG-Database publications
- IFA Reports, BGIA-Reports, BIA-Reports and Reports of the German Institutions for social accident insurance
- Complete reports on up-to-date research topics are published in the form of "IFA-Reports" (formerly: BGIA-Reports and BIA-Reports) and reports of the German Social Accident Insurance Institutions (most of them in German only). They can be ordered free of charge. Some of the reports are also ...
- Latest Publications
- This section of the website provides latest publications of IFA - in English translations and in PDF format. The section will be amended and updated continuously. Biological Agents Meyer, G.; Kolk, A.; Schneider, G.: Manual for hygiene and maintenance of heating, ventilation and ...
- Focus on IFA's and IAG's work
- The information sheets "Focus on IFA's work" (up to 2009 BGIA) and "Focus on IAG's work" (up to 2009 BGAG) report in brief on the institutes' activities of interest. The information sheets also provide information on further literature and the names of contact persons. The series now consists of ...
- IFA-Handbuch and IFA-HANDBUCHdigital
- The IFA Manual (IFA-Handbuch, formerly BGIA Manual) contains up-to-date information on occupational safety and health issues for the practitioner. The articles are permanently updated by experts from the Institut für Arbeitsschutz der Deutschen Gesetzlichen Unfallversicherung (IFA, formerly BGIA) ...
- IFA-Arbeitsmappe Messung von Gefahrstoffen and IFA-ARBEITSMAPPEdigital
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act and the German Ordinance on Hazardous Substances stipulate a compulsory risk assessment to be carried out by the employer for activities related to the handling of hazardous substances. Very often this requires workplace measurements. The IFA Folder ...
- Gefahrstoffe - Reinhaltung der Luft - Air Quality Control
- The expert journal "Gefahrstoffe - Reinhaltung der Luft - Air Quality Control" is published by the Institut für Arbeitsschutz der Deutschen Gesetzlichen Unfallversicherung (IFA) in close co-operation with the VDI/DIN-Kommission Reinhaltung der Luft ( KRdL ) - Normenausschuss (the commission for ...
- Additional material for the article:
- The impact of work-related psychosocial stressors on the onset of musculoskeletal disorders in specific body regions: A review and meta-analysis of 54 longitudinal studies Angelika Hauke, Julia Flintrop, Emmanuelle Brun & Reiner Rugulies in Work & Stress, Vol. 25, No. 3, p. 243-256 DOI: ...
Reports (in English)
- IFA Report 4/2018e: Safe drive controls using frequency inverters (3rd edition).
- IFA Report 2/2017e: Functional safety of machine controls - Application of EN ISO 13849
- IFA Report 5/2017e: Hand-arm vibration: Exposure to isolated and repeated shock vibrations – Review of the International Expert Workshop 2015 in Beijing
- Report Indoor workplaces -
Recommended procedure for the investigation of working environment
- IFA Report 5/2014e
Derivation of an Exposure-Risk Relationship (ERB) or alternatively an Occupational Exposure Limit (AGW) for Selenium and its Compounds