Prevention of occupational accidents and diseases

A company posts workers abroad. Where is there information on occupational health and safety / prevention of occupational accidents and diseases in the country of temporary employment? Who can be a contact person?
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work coordinates an information network for occupational safety and health in Europe. The ‘National Focal Points’, containing information specific to each country, can be accessed directly via a section on its website. Furthermore, the Safety and Health Department of the DGUV also provides information, insofar as relevant information is available there.


Foreign liaison body

Matthias Hauschild
Tel: +49 30 13001-1610

Theresa Müller
Tel: +49 30 13001-1614

Adriana Weigel
Tel: +49 30 13001-1616