Administrative assistance – general information

Where can I find pamphlets, guides or information publications on foreign matters (e.g. from the European Commission, etc.)?
Numerous publications are available in the ‘International’ section of the website. The European Commission’s Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion makes numerous publications available on the internet in various official languages of the European Union:


Foreign liaison body

Matthias Hauschild
Tel: +49 30 13001-1610

Theresa Müller
Tel: +49 30 13001-1614

Adriana Weigel
Tel: +49 30 13001-1616